Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Taste our progress!


Here at Labor Days towers we're busy as bumble bees.

-Rick is honing in on inks for the final two chapters.

-I'm hacking, slashing and photoshopping my way through dialogue changes and balloon placements.

- We're both brainstorming exciting new promotions for the book.

For anyone joining us off the Newsarama link, welcome. Labor Days is a book coming out from Oni. Poke around the blog, look at some stuff and say hi if you feel like it, we love to interact.

If you want to know what the book is about, all I'm gonna say right now is that it's about you (that's right, you!) if something totally awesome happened to you.

For anyone else, if you want to read more of me running my mouth about that Indiana Jones guy, go here.

Rick's gonna jump on here and put some page samples for all you folks to look at.

CRACKOW! Here i am with arts! Just a few consecutive pages (pencils and inks) from chapter two and up top is one of my favorite pages from chapter one.